Our interview with Scott Pape, better known as ‘The Barefoot Investor’
In our previous episode, we gave a summary of Scott’s new book, ‘The Barefoot Investor’ and how you can apply his simple strategies to better control your personal finances. The book has been at #1 on the Australian charts for over 12 weeks now and has sold over 150,000 copies.
In this episode, we find out a little more about:
– How Scott became Barefoot
– The lies and tricks of dodgy financial institutions
– How ticking the wrong box can cost you around $250,000
– Scott’s views on the property market and buying a house
– The benefits of achieving control over your finances
And much more!