We’ve got a bunch of updates to share, so we thought we’d do a special little episode. We threw A LOT of stuff at you, so here is a bit of a recap and all of the links you’ll need.
1. Looking for our Innovators. In early-2018 we’l be reviewing a book called ‘Crossing The Chasm’. This was referenced in past episodes, like Purple Cow and Start With Why. This idea is that the first 1% of your ‘customers’ (in our case, our listeners) are the Innovators. They want things early, they want the opportunity to share their feedback and contribute on a bigger level, they want new things, and they want to be ahead of the curve. If you like what we’re putting out and want to get some real behind-the-scenes looks at what new projects we’ll be trying, and if you want extra podcast episodes that won’t make it to the mainstream audience, we’d love to have you on board. Check out: https://www.patreon.com/whatyouwilllearn
2. We’re listening! We sent out a survey to our listeners and we really appreciate the responses. As a result of the feedback, we went out and bought some brand new mice. They sound awesome, so from the start of 2018, you’ll hear our audio quality go way up. We also decided to keep the song even though ~20% of people hate it (feel free to skip it if that’s you), we’ll be seeking out more interviews, and we made some new social media so you can connect with us more often and more easily.
If you HAVEN’T filled out the survey yet, we’d love to hear from you: www.whatyouwilllearn.com/survey
3. New social media:
– Instragram: Search ‘whatyouwilllearn’
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/wywlpodcast
4. Contest. The competition is still running – get your chance to win ALL 48 BOOKS that we read and review in Season 2. That all of the juggernauts we’ve read since July and everything coming up in the next 6 months. Three ways to enter: fill out the survey, leave us a review, or buy a book. Head to www.whatyouwilllearn.com/contest for all of the details.
5. End-of-year Review. We’ll be recording our ‘best of’ episode on Thursday 28th December. We’d love to hear from you what your favourite books or interview guests from Season 2 have been so far so we can include it in our review episode. Tell us what you favourite episodes have been by empaling us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or message us on the new social media channels)